WAVE3 & AIDA4
10 Days Intensive Boot Camp
Are you ready
- Holding certification of AIDA3, WAVE2, or equivalent level
- Want to become an instructor
- Love to train and dive deep
What to expect
Welcome to the 10 days most challenging and comprehensive freediving master program in Taiwan. This course aims to equip you with knowledge and skills needed to keep diving deeper and to train like pro. This is not just a regular freediving course, but a holistic training program, including also meditation, mental techniques, breathwork, stretching, and much more. We will bring you deeper, step by step, and you will be surprised how much you can achieve at the end of the training. Expand your comfort zone and work your way towards becoming a professional freediver with the best and highest qualified instructor Anthony Feoutis.
What you'll learn
- 40m deep of Free Immersion (FIM) / Constant Weight (CWT)
- 25m Constant Weight No Fins (DNF)
- 3:30+ min static breath hold
- 75m Dynamic With Fins (DYN)
- 50m Dynamic No Fins (DNF)
- Monofin technique
- Everyday guided meditation
- Advanced breathing techniques: Packing & reverse packing, advantages and dangers
- Mastery of advanced Frenzel equalization technique
- Introduction to FRC
- Introduction to mouthfill air movement technique
- Deep understanding of Freediving trauma
- Diving with a nose clip & fluid goggles
- Deconcentration of Attention and mental strategies
- Training methodology
- Buoy setup and management
How we organize
- Master program consists of 8 ocean diving sessions and 3 pool sessions, and lots of theory and practical classes.
- The program has 10 training days in total, divided into 3 blocks.
- Block I & Block II are 4 full days of ocean diving, dry training, and knowledge discussions at XiaoLiuQiu.
- Block III is 2 days of pool practices and theory classes at Taipei.
- Minimum 1 resting day between the blocks. You will also have homework and studies to do during the program.
- It is a full-on and intensive course, download DAILY SCHEDULE to see what we do everyday during the master program.
NT 35000. Special offer of NT 30000 for the year 2021.
Max 3 students/per instructor
- Pool entry fee
- Online learning materials
- Certification fee upon completing the course requirements
- Upon signing up the course, please make the full payment within 2 days to reserve your spot.
- Cancellations made 1 month in advance of the course date, will receive a 80% refund.
- Cancellations made 2 weeks in advance of the course date, will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks to the course date, will not be refunded. You can choose another course date, or give your spot to a friend.
- No refund will be issued if you drop out because of not being able to swim.
We try our best to keep track of weather reports. If the weather forecast isn’t looking good, the diving sessions will be rescheduled. Stay flexible.
We reserve the right to cancel/ reschedule the sessions if the diving conditions are bad. Safety first, and full stop.
From July to October, typhoons frequently visit Taiwan. It is wise to keep flexible schedule when you sign up for freediving courses or any water activities.
Absolutely yes! Contact us now.
Blk 1 & 2 will be at XLQ. Blk 3 will be at Taipei.
No. While training in XLQ, you can choose to stay at our simple and comfortable bunkbed rooms. The special price for accommodation during master program is NT 300/night.
Totally understood! That’s why the master program is divided into 3 blocks. You can come back to finish the next block whenever there is an opening. If you take a break in between, we will give you assignments to practice while waiting for the next block. Don’t worry. Training never stops 🙂
No. 10 days is already tight for what we want to teach you. The only way to become better is to train, and you need to believe in the process. This program is not just about number, but fine-tuning techniques, expanding knowledge, and pushing your comfort zones. All these will take time. Trust me, 10 days will pass like 10 minutes, and you will ask for more!
Contact us to open a new slot:)
The only way to become a better freediver is to continue training and build on solid skills. We offer a selection of training programs. Click on the list to learn more.
Frenzel workshop $ 3000
Learn how to perform clean and efficient equalization using Frenzel maneuver and unblock your depth.
Beginner Practice $ 700
Be more comfortable moving in the water. Practice duckdive, equalization, finning, and body positioning.
Coaching $ 1600
Need to work on depth or techniques? Chat with us to see how you can progress.
Base Training $ 1000
Intensive and fun pool apnea training designed by Molchanovs system.
Static Apnea Workshop $ 3000
It's all about breath-hold and STA training!