Book a Course
First, chat with us!
Please include the information in your message: your name/ which course you want to sign up/ preferable date*/ number of participants/ are you a swimmer. If you’ve done some freediving training before, please also share your experience with us.
*The AIDA/WAVE course schedules and training calendars are listed below. Sometimes we might be too busy to update the website. You can also contact us to get the latest schedule.
- Bank code / 812 (Taishin Bank)
- Account Number / 28881009851698
- We accept cash & bank transfer. No credit card, sorry!
- Please notify us after the payment is made.
For your safety, and the safety of your dive buddies, it is highly recommended that you know how to swim and be comfortable in the water before attending any freediving activities.
- Upon signing up the course, please make the full payment within 2 days to reserve your spot.
- Cancellations made 1 month in advance of the course date, will receive a 80% refund.
- Cancellations made 2 weeks in advance of the course date, will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks to the course date, will not be refunded. You can choose another course date, or give your spot to a friend.
- No refund will be issued if you drop out because of not being able to swim.
We try our best to keep track of weather reports. If the weather forecast isn’t looking good, the diving sessions will be rescheduled. Stay flexible.
We reserve the right to cancel/ reschedule the sessions if the diving conditions are bad. Safety first, and full stop.
From July to October, typhoons frequently visit Taiwan. It is wise to keep flexible schedule when you sign up for freediving courses or any water activities.
VD is operating at Taipei and Xiaoliuqiu island. The course location might change depending on the weather and dive season. Please contact us for details.
Of course. Welcome to the VD family:) We offer weekly pool training and ocean diving sessions. Get in contact now.
Yes. Upon completing the course and successfully passing the requirements, you will get a certificate issued by either AIDA or Molchanovs freediving education system. They are the two highly regarded freediving agencies in the world and the most popular ones, too.